Are you our new WordPress Developer? If you’re a versatile WordPress expert with a customer-oriented mindset, we want to hear from you.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced WordPress developer who can work well in a team. Your main responsibility would include participating into the delivery of diverse and demanding client projects built on top of WordPress CMS. You might be the one if you're passionate about learning new technologies, and working with the full spectrum of web platforms and concepts, from corporate intranets to high-profile consumer services. On top of this, we hope that you enjoy consulting our clients and helping them out with your expertise. If you found yourself from the description, keep on reading.
What we expect from you:
- Good command of WordPress
- Know-how on relational database/object design (e.g. MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL databases)
- Good command of object-oriented programming
- Experience on Git version control
- Understanding of web UX design
- Adequate CSS and HTML skills
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work and thrive in a team
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Suitable degree in a related subject and 2+ years of working experience with similar requirements
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics) and the ability to improve our clients’ businesses by utilizing the data
- Experience of agile development methods, especially Scrum
- Knowledge of WebPack and its plugins and loaders
- Ability to explain your work to clients
Why choose Frantic:
Frantic is a 21-year-old strategy, design, and application development company. We develop our clients’ digital business and customer experience by combining our expertise in human-centered design and modern application development. What’s different about us is that much of what we do is based on teamwork and solving problems together in cross-competence groups, while not forgetting peer-support from fellow developer colleagues. The work we get to do has an impact on people’s everyday lives and the tasks we take on are often challenging, constantly offering us opportunities to learn. On top of this, we offer our people an annual budget to use for professional development (conferences, trainings, certificates - you name it).
Our culture is laid-back and flexible, and we aim to be the best company to work for no matter what your current life status is or how you want to develop in the future. We’re always looking for new ways to make your life a bit more convenient and enjoyable - take Frantic remote office - a concept where you can work from pretty much anywhere in the world. We frantimones are a tightly-knit community of fun-loving humans, and we often spend time together even after the laptop closes (just check out our Instagram).
To top it all off, we offer healthcare, dental care, weekly lunch and breakfast, top-of-the-line coffee, tea, refreshments, and snacks at the office, as well as sports, culture and commuter vouchers, and so on.
Deadline: We’ll hire as soon as we find the perfect match, so if you feel like we could be your cup of tea, send in your application as soon as possible.
Questions and inquiries regarding projects, client work, and technologies: Tech Lead Ahti Nurminen (+358 400 998 604)
Other inquiries: HR Manager Salla Järvinen (+358 40 540 1188)
Tell us a bit about your expertise and attach your CV (+ your salary request) via the form below.