We are looking for a creative Senior UX Designer who can take the (UX) lead in our cross-competence team.
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer to contribute to a design and development roadmap for an ongoing development project. Part of your job description is to produce scalable and enhanceable design patterns, while keeping the big picture in mind and ensuring that the designs are consistent across projects.
You might be the one for us if you enjoy sparring with different stakeholders on customer-centricity and business needs, and mapping business requirements into consistent and relevant user flows.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- advocate for the end user’s needs within the client organization
- map customer journeys
- define and moderate ideation processes
- prepare, host and unwrap workshops with stakeholders
- define design hypotheses and derive UX and UI design principles
- wireframe and validate design hypotheses with prototypes for various customer touchpoints
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- have at least 5 years of UX design experience
- are a strong advocate for service design
- have good communication and active listening skills
- like to combine creative and strategic thinking with a hands-on attitude
- can adapt to different workflows and ways of documentation
- have excellent teamwork skills
- have experience from corporate environments and siloed organisations (this is a plus)
You will collaborate closely with your team members and work directly with our clients and their stakeholders.
Why choose Frantic:
Frantic is a 21-year-old strategy, design, and application development company. We specialize in solving our clients’ challenges with digital products. Everything we do is based on teamwork and solving problems in cross-competence groups, while getting peer support from fellow designers (ranging from content, visual and UX to service design). The work we get to do has a real impact on people’s lives, and the tasks we take on are often very challenging, providing us constant opportunities to learn. We also offer our people an annual budget to use for professional development (conferences, trainings, certificate – you name it).
Our culture is laid-back and flexible, and we aim to be the best company to work for, regardless of where you are in your career. We’re always looking for new ways to make your life a bit easier and more enjoyable – take the Frantic Remote Office, where we offer everyone an annual budget to work from pretty much anywhere in the world. We frantimones are a tightly-knit community of fun-loving humans, and we often spend time together even after we’ve closed our laptops.
On top of it all, we offer health and dental care, weekly lunch and breakfast, top-of-the-line coffee, refreshments, and snacks at the office, as well as sports, culture, and commuter vouchers, to name a few perks.
Deadline: We’ll hire as soon as we find our perfect match.
Additional info: Senior Designer Daniela Oria email@example.com (all enquiries via email)
Send your application (please include your salary request) and CV in English or Finnish via the form below.