We are looking for experienced Full-stack Developers to be responsible for developing demanding digital services and products.
Frantic is a Helsinki-based digital consultancy that develops its clients’ business through design, technology, data, and agile leadership. Our work culture is relaxed and our hierarchy low. We do every project with all our heart and with our clients and their end-users in mind. We have been at the forefront of digital for well over 20 years, and our clients include several of Finland's leading and largest organizations from various industries.
With us, you get to challenge yourself, your co-workers and the client. In each project, we first consider the client’s business needs and only then select the best tools and technologies for each project. We work flexibly in a variety of team configurations, whether it’s in Frantic project teams, as part of a client’s inhouse team, or in multi-vendor teams at the client. Nobody’s left alone, as you are supported by tightly-knit competence communities. Co-operating both internally and with the client, we succeed and learn new things in each project by creating new and innovative services for different digital operating environments.
What we're looking for
If you are passionate about delving into emerging technologies and implementing the principles of quality development in diverse projects, you are the one we are looking for. We appreciate it if you can also handle a more consultative role in client work and if you’re interested in working on several different online platforms as well as versatile and business-critical concepts.
You may already be an experienced lead or senior developer, or perhaps you want to move forward on your career path as a top expert. We’re happy to hear more about your expertise and what you are interested in doing. Your future role will be shaped by your own skills and passions, but you will also be able to challenge yourself in other technical areas, with the support of your own team and Frantic’s other professionals.
If you wish, you can also directly influence and participate in sales work, and you have the opportunity to influence the development of our future solutions.
- To build services with a modern open source stack, primarily over Amazon and Google infrastructures
- To use the most suitable tools for the client’s business
- To work closely in project teams in cooperation with our clients, whether it be project or consulting assignments
- Accessible and structured HTML and CSS
- To have fun while we work
- To build and nurture a work culture that’s inclusive, equal, and diverse
If we managed to pique your interest, and our technology stack and the way we work sounds like your thing, we’ll be happy to hear more from you!
We offer you
- Comprehensive occupational health care
- Lunch benefit
- Flexibility with work hours, locations (see Frantic Remote Office), as well as different life stages and situations
- ePassi Flex balance that you can use for sports, culture, wellbeing, or commuting according to your choosing
- A cozy workspace with snacks, top-quality coffee, tea and refreshments. In the times of Covid-19 we work remotely, and offer you the opportunity to have equipment at your home office to support good ergonomics (e.g. work chair, electric desk, screen etc.)
- Versatile opportunities to develop your own skills according to your own interests, for example, conferences, trainings, online courses, or certifications. Learning and development are supported by Frantic's competence communities
- A close-knit community of fun-loving colleagues
When you apply
In the first meeting, you’ll get to tell us about yourself and hear more about us. We are interested in hearing what you have already done, and what you have learned along the way. We’ll be happy to have a look at your code beforehand - please attach some code samples to your application if possible.
In the next rounds, you will be able to meet your future colleagues, and discuss in more detail what it’s like to work with us. At the beginning of the employment, we also invest in the orientation, during which you can get to know our community more deeply.
Next step: Get applying!
If all of the above sounds good, send us your CV via form below. We’ll contact you as soon as possible. In case you have any questions in mind, don’t hesitate to call or email us: Technology Lead Ahti Nurminen (+358 400 998 604 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or HR Lead Salla Järvinen (+358 40 540 1188 / email@example.com).