We’re looking for developers with a proven track record of successful software projects and Front-end developers who want to extend their skill set.
Our stack consists of all things that run in the browser, Node, Heroku, AWS, WordPress, and Contentful. It is complemented with client-specific solutions ranging from Enterprise CMS products to custom APIs and integrations.
This is how we roll:
- We work closely with our clients
- Our teams consist of developers, designers, content professionals, analysts, project managers, and product owners
- We value diversity and equality as we see them essential for success
- Our teams are supported by a pool of senior experts to help with obstacles and challenges
- We embrace continuous learning and promote mentoring
- We use modern technologies (and support some older ones)
- Our client base is diverse: traffic, travel, healthcare, media, retail, consultancy, energy, finance, public, and NGO sectors
- We do and test rather than just speculate
- We have flexible working hours, low hierarchy, open communications, and we’re built on trust
Skills we’re hoping you have:
Full stack developer
- Understanding of programming paradigms and software architectures
- JS and modern JS frameworks (TypeScript is a plus)
- Open Source platforms and CMS tools
- You know both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience on public cloud platforms and deployment automation (AWS and/or Heroku)
- Understanding of web UX design, or UX designers
- Adequate CSS and HTML skills
- The ability to estimate and control your workload
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Suitable studies, suitable degree, or 3+ years of working experience
- HTML and CSS
- Git basics
- WordPress is a plus
Yeah, our list of mandatory skills is pretty short. Let’s discuss more about your skillset face to face.
Why choose Frantic:
Frantic is a 21-year-old strategy, design, and application development company. We specialize in solving our clients’ challenges with digital products. What’s different about us is that much of what we do is based on teamwork and solving problems together in cross-competence groups, while not forgetting peer-support from fellow developer colleagues. The work we get to do has an impact on people’s lives and the tasks we take on are often challenging, constantly offering us opportunities to learn. On top of this, we offer our people an annual budget to use for professional development (conferences, trainings, certificates - you name it).
Our culture is laid-back and flexible, and we aim to be the best company to work for no matter what your current life status is. We’re always looking for new ways to make your life a bit more convenient and enjoyable - take Frantic Remote Office - a concept where we offer an annual budget so that you can work from pretty much anywhere in the world. We frantimones are a tightly-knit community of fun-loving humans, and we often spend time together even after the laptop closes.
To top it all off, we offer healthcare, dental care, weekly lunch and breakfast, top-of-the-line coffee, refreshments and snacks at the office, as well as sports, culture and commuter vouchers, and so on, but we get it’s not the reason why you’ll join us.
Deadline: We’ll hire as soon as we find the perfect match(es), so if you fit the bill and felt like we could be your cup of tea, send in your application as soon as possible.
Questions and inquiries regarding projects, client work, and technologies: Senior Developers Oskari Okko Ojala (+358 40 516 5000) & Hannu Räisänen (+358 50 486 1326)
Other inquiries: HR Manager Salla Järvinen (+358 40 540 1188)
Tell us a bit about your expertise and what you would be interested in doing, and attach your CV (+ your salary request) via the form below.